Sunday 3 February 2013

Goddammit not again

Ehehehe... ehe... Hi

After reviewing my footage from today, not only is it ramble-y but also has some very bad echo. So here's another blog post of what I would have said in my vlog!


  • The superbowl is going on but I don't care
  • I have a midterm on monday which I am somewhat underprepared for. Wooooooo
  • I recorded in my screenroom today but since most of the walls' area is composed of windows it was quite echo-y
  • I spent more of my non-replenishing money on steam games
  • I encountered my first asshats in League of Legends but I am undeterred from playing it
And that's about it. I will not make the mistake of recording in my screenroom again and hopefully next week I'll put out a vlog. Maybe. No promises. Just good intentions.

That's all for this week, and until next time stay classy
-Chris

2 comments:

  1. Chris you have broken my heart for the last time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAND IIIIIIIIII (HOLY SHIT!) WILL ALLLWAAAYYS LOOOOOVE YOOOOUUUUU (I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!)

      Delete